Committed to Lehi Public Education
- GROWTH brings serious school crowding concerns. Scott has spent years promoting efforts to keep class sizes small by building new schools in Lehi.
- Lehi now has two high schools. Scott is committed to maintaining UNITY within Lehi & promoting renovation of LHS so all of our students have safe quality facilities.
- Given his YEARS OF SERVICE TO LEHI & PUBLIC EDUCATION, Scott is in a unique position to continue representing the families of Lehi on the Alpine School District Board.
Education and Background
- Bachelors and Masters degrees from BYU in Engineering & Business Management
- Taught math at Salt Lake Community College
- 3rd generation Lehi resident
- Raising our family here in Lehi with 4 children educated at Sego Lily, LJHS & LHS
- 20 years serving in Lehi Public Schools
- Precinct Chair and County & State Delegate
Lehi Projects past 4 years
- New River Rock Elementary
- New Dry Creek Elementary
- New Skyridge High School
- New LHS Classrooms & Athletic Fields
- LJHS Parent Drop-off
- Sego Lily Seismic Upgrades
Lehi Projects next 4 years please vote for the bond
- No increase in tax rate for new bond
- LHS Rebuild
- Junior High #3
- More Elementary Schools in Lehi
- Safety, Seismic, Technology projects throughout
- FAMILIES have primary responsibility for their children's education. Schools are established to assist families. Please be involved with your child’s school.
- Federal intrusion should be reduced & student data protected. Please join me in asking our state & federal offcials to support LOCAL CONTROL. Local control of education means parent, student & teacher working together to promote learning for the student.
- I believe in a CONSERVATIVE FUNDING approach & desire to meet local school needs with the wise use of funds to minimize the impact on taxpayers. Please support this year’s bond election with NO INCREASE in current tax rates.
Scott Carlson for Alpine School District Board: Representing Lehi Families